Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Reason....

I decided to start this blog because like many of you I go through things in my house that haven't been used in 6+ months and then just take it to the local DI. Also how many of us have time to go to garage sales on Saturdays, I don't know about you, but I get really busy and would like to find stuff on line instead of drive around all day TrYiNg to find what I am looking for, so hopefully this will help. I am not saying that KSL is a bad way to go, I like to go there, but I thought this would a little bit easier. When I did my last clean out, I started thinking why can't I sell this stuff and make some extra money? Things are tight for many people and there are times that I get rid of things, like clothes that still have the tags on them. (Bought a size too small, thinking I would fit into them at some point... lol)

This blog will be things that either I don't need anymore, but someone might get more use of it or maybe do some trading. Someone might want something that I have posted, but no funds to pay for it, however you might have a service that I am in need of. I also want to make this available for those friends that might have a few things that they would like to sell and this could be a dual blog site.

Right now as I post things for sale I will try to take the best quality pictures I can and post as much detail as possible about the item. Also for now, if you find an item that you want either call or email me and we can meet up and exchange payment for item, until I can set up some kind of Pay Pal. Which that means first come first serve on the items. I Do NoT want to make this an auction in anyway, this is suppose to be easy. With that said, let's start the sale.....

No comments:

Post a Comment